Join SUSE + Rancher at this online meetup where we will be showcasing the latest release of the world’s most popular Kubernetes management platform – SUSE Rancher 2.6. Explore how it been designed to help modern organizations scale their Kubernetes environments faster with a simplified user experience, full lifecycle management of hosted clusters on the three major hyperscalers, and extended security and compliance capabilities.
The new version of Rancher marks an important milestone for customers using containers and container orchestration infrastructures. SUSE releases the highly anticipated, new version of the industry leading Kubernetes management platform. Rancher 2.6 is a significant enhancement and will enable a productivity leap managing the full lifecycle of hosted Kubernetes clusters.
The new SUSE Rancher version will replace now current 2.5.x family of products, which will run out of maintenance early in 2022
|Version||Geberal availability||End of Maintenance||End of Life|
|2.5.x||06 Oct 2020||05 Jan 2022||05 July 2022|
SUSE Rancher 2.6 offers significant advantages over earlier versions and Datalounges recommends Kubernetes users to look into Rancher whether if running an older version of Rancher or looking into Kubernetes management platforms.
Datalounges is a SUSE Rancher certified partner with skills and expertise to support or run your ITOps and Kubernetes management. With Datalounges you can
- Upgrade to new 2.6 version of SUSE Rancher in time, before the end of maintenance and with help from experts
- Get your own SUSE Rancher managed Kubernetes cluster in Tuuli Kubernetes as-a-service
- Host SUSE Rancher to manage and protect your Kubernetes capacity in EKS/AKS/GKE or elsewhere and separate the management layer from Kubernetes workloads
- Move to an enterprise grade Kubernetes platform from self-maintained or end-of-life container orchestration technology
- Cut cloud native costs with Datalounges namespace-as-a-service
New Rancher 2.6 delivers Full Lifecycle Management of Hosted Clusters and offers value for customers hosting cloud native workloads in Public Cloud as well as on-premise.
To get more information about Rancher 2.6, Datalounges and SUSE would like to welcome you to the SUSE Rancher 2.6 online meetup 22.9.2021 where you will learn about:
- SUSE Rancher’s new, simplified user experience
- Full lifecycle management of hosted Kubernetes on Amazon EKS, Microsoft Azure AKS and Google GKE
- New security and compliance features including release scans and log traceability
- A preview into our upcoming GitOps provisioning capabilities
- Insight into the upcoming SUSE Rancher roadmap
- Live Q&A and update on what’s coming up in the second half of 2021 at SUSE